Fitters / service technicians / commissioning engineers (m/f/d)
Himmel Elektrotechnik GmbH is a medium-sized, family-run company with worldwide orders in the medium and high-voltage sector.
We specialise in the assembly of switchgear, its commissioning, modernisation, repair, as well as recurring protection and function tests. In order to ensure a high quality standard here, we work closely with leading manufacturers.
With more than 25 employees, we are one of the medium-sized companies and value a family working relationship. Therefore, even in difficult situations, you are never on your own.
We are looking for further fitters / service technicians / commissioning engineers (m/f/d) for our team in Velbert.
Your field of work
- The assembly, commissioning and service including maintenance of low, medium and high voltage switchgear are part of your everyday work.
- Your field of activity will include operations in Germany as well as abroad, both on land and at sea.
What you should bring with you?
- A completed apprenticeship in the field of electrical engineering or electrical power engineering - preferably with further training as a master craftsman / technician or alternatively a degree in electrical engineering.
- Ideally, you already have experience with switchgear in the medium and high voltage range or cable fittings and their assembly and testing. We are also happy to give career starters a chance.
- For the installation work, you should have a class B driving licence and be willing to travel (usually from Monday to Friday).
- A good level of electrical and mechanical understanding as well as a high willingness to learn and a sense of responsibility.
- You bring composure, initiative, team spirit, fluent German and good English skills? All the better!
- You maintain a professional and courteous manner with our customers and your colleagues.
- You can expect a permanent and varied job with a secure future.
- Working in small teams
- Above-average, performance-based compensation.
- A company car if required after induction.
- Possibility of further development by specialisation in the fields of
Primary technology incl. final closure assembly and switchgear assembly Secondary technology incl. programming and control system connection and protection commissioning and testing
Your application should include at least a curriculum vitae in tabular form, as well as certificates of your qualifications.
If we have aroused your interest in getting to know us as a company, please send your application to:
Himmel Elektrotechnik GmbH